Outside Sports Click & Collect
Order Online and Pick up from your chosen Outside Sports store
Why choose Click & Collect?
- 24 /7 shopping online with Outside Sports from the comfort of your own home with the convenience of being able to pick up your order from your nearest store when its convenient for you. Outside Sports stores styles and stock varies from store to store. By shopping online you can order anything from any Outside Sports store and have it sent to your local store for you to collect. This opens up a huge range of outdoor sporting goods and clothing available to you at the click of a button.
- With click and collect, simply place your order online and select click and collect and the store you wish to collect from as the delivery method. We will notify you by email when your order is in store waiting to be collected (2-5 business days).
- Click and collect also means that you don't have to wait around for couriers, your order is safe with us until you are ready to collect it. If the size isn't right, you can exchange it there and then in-store.
- Choosing click and collect for items that are considered large / oversized will help to save you money on delivery costs.
How much does Click & Collect cost?
Nothing, click & collect is absolutely free, even if we are sending are getting your item from another store. We value our customers and want you to have the best experience possible when shopping with Outside Sports both in-store and online.
How do I use Click & Collect?
- Shop online as usual and add your products to your online shopping bag. Click & Collect is available on all items sold online at Outside Sports.
- Complete the checkout process and select the Click & Collect option for your local store under the delivery options available.
- We will email you when your order is ready at your selected store for you to collect (2-5 business days from order)
- Head into store with your order confirmation (if you don't have a printer don't worry, you can show us your email on your phone).
- Remember to bring some identification with you into store and collect from the main till.
Can someone else collect my order for me?
Yes, if they have the order confirmation and your ID they will be able to pick up your order.
What identification do you accept?
We accept a Driver's Licence, Passport, Gun Licence, Police ID or Armed Forces ID. We also accept Visa, MasterCard, Diner's Card, AMEX, and NZ EFTPOS cards as long as they have the customer's name imprinted and a signature.
How long will it take before my order is ready for me to collect from my chosen store?
Your order will take 2-5 business days from the date your order is placed. This is the time that it takes for you order to be processed and sent to your chosen store.
What happens if its the wrong size, or I change my mind about my order?
We offer a 60 day return policy to all customers. Please visit our Returns Policy page for our full returns policy information.
If you still have questions about Click & Collect with Outside Sports please contact our Customer Service team who will be more than happy to help:+64 (0)3 450 2113 (7 days 9am-5pm UTC +12) or email firstname.lastname@example.org